Our Planning Team is excited and ready to go for 2017! Volunteer Opportunities will be open soon! We will also be having a limited amount of Tuesday afternoon/evening box delivery options this year!
This year we will be collecting boxes filled with the following items:
Family of 4 Box
- 1 Box of Dressing (6 oz.)
- 2 Cans of Green Beans (14.5 oz)
- 2 Cans of Sweet Potatoes (15 oz.)
- 1 can Cranberry Sauce (14 oz.)
- 1 Jar Peanut Butter (16oz)
- 2 Boxes Macaroni & Cheese (7.25 oz)
- 1 Box Granola Bars (6-8 Bars)
- 1 Bag MiniMarshmellows
- 1 Box Cake Mix (Yellow or White / 15.25 oz)
- 2 Cans Fruit Filling (Apple, Cherry, Strawberry – 21 oz.)
Empty Boxes will be distributed at First Baptist Spartanburg and can be picked up November 8th from 5:30-7:00pm. FILLED boxes should be returned to First Baptist Spartanburg by November 20th.
Thank YOU for an incredible Overflow: Thanksgiving in 2016. We sent out around 924 boxes with around 525 volunteers! It was an incredible year!! Join us next year as we serve our friends in Spartanburg during Thanksgiving!